Risk Management Consultant - Devon and Cornwall• Effectively providing health and safety consultancy and advice to a range of clients across both the commercial and agricultural sectors
• Helping clients to be compliant with legislation and supporting safer working practices
• Home working contract to allow for flexibility in a key role for NFU MutualAbout the roleOver the last four years we've grown our team of Health and Safety Consultants to 60 and this has been matched by record business results over the same period. As a result of our continued success, we are looking to increase our team across Devon and Cornwall.
Working from home and visiting clients on an ad-hoc basis, you'll have complete autonomy over your diary to work directly with an existing customer base and generate further work through referrals. Our clients span across a broad spectrum of industries such as commercial, agriculture, retail, estates and leisure, so no two days will be the same.
Completing detailed Health & Safety risk assessments for farming and commercial customers, identifying risk improvement requirements through site visits and remote surveys which provide technical insight into potential risks. You will support our clients to create safer working environments for customers, their employees and members of the public that are compliant with current legislation.
You'll also build and maintain long-standing relationships with clients, underwriting, fellow Health and Safety Consultants, and Industry and regulatory bodies, to ensure the effective delivery of objectives and promotion of NFU Mutual Risk Management Services.
If you enjoy a variety of clients, building long-lasting relationships with people and the autonomy to manage your own schedule, this could be the right opportunity for you.About youYou're an experienced health and safety professional ready for the next step in your career at an established company.
A real people person with a proven background in relationship building and working with a variety of customers, you easily adopt a consultative approach to your work and ensure the best advice and outcome is delivered to customers.
To join our team you must be:
• Target driven and used to working towards KPIs
• An experienced and successful health and safety professional
• Diploma qualified or working towards this or equivalent
• Have a full driving licenceBenefits and RewardsWhen you join our team,â you can expectâ a supportive cultureâ andâ anâ attractive range ofâ rewards and benefitsâ including:â â â