It's hotting up in our kitchens! How exciting would it be to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with highly skilled team members preparing the food you and the people around you love?
Are you an operations and time management whizz who ensures great food is always ready on time? We're on the lookout for a Line Chef to help support the kitchen team and grow with our business.
Our ideal Line Chef:
Join us as a Line Chef and you'll get a competitive rate of pay, regular contracted hours that suit you and a host of other benefits. If you're thinking of starting out as a Chef and you can keep a cool head under pressure, you'll fit right in here. You'll also get the chance to develop your skills and career on our Chef Development Programme.
What we need from you:
- If you have experience, great! If you don't - no problem, we'll train you up
- A passion for food and an eye for detail
- A positive team-player who can listen and follow instructions
- You can meet a challenge head on, and stay calm under pressure
All pay rates and salaries are subject to national living wage rates and previous experience.
What youll get from us:
- 20% discount at all our pubs, restaurants and hotels
- A reliable hours contract, to give you the security you deserve
- Flexible and part time hours available to work around your family or higher education
- Online discounts and cashback at popular retailers through Marston's Rewards
- Scope to build your career and progress through our Chef Development Programme including access to our innovative app-based training
- A friendly and lively environment, working alongside passionate and diverse teammates
- Access to Licensed Trade Charity for financial, mental and emotional well-being support