Our client, a leading US Law Firm based in Central London is seeking a Billing Assistant to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Due to growth, our client is seeking a Billing Assistant to join their team, providing a high level of support to the Finance department where you will be responsible for the day-to-day billing and credit control activities within the London and European offices, including general accounting support to the wider Finance function.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a billing role within a Law Firm, where you have worked as part of a team in order to provide a similar function within the business.
- Respond to requests for billing materials from partners
- Monitor and identify opportunities to issue bills
- Communicate with European Billing Manager and Partners
- Prepare draft bill narratives
- Research time entry narratives where necessary
- Produce client billing reports
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar billing role within a Solicitors / Law Firm
- Experience using Excel at a high level
- Working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts rules
- Solid understanding of AML policies and VAT compliance
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Billing Assistant to join a world-renowned US Law Firm who are leaders within their field.
The successful Billing Assistant will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar billing role, and will be working closely with a Finance department looking after both the London and European offices.
CVs are being reviewed so please apply now for immediate consideration.