Overview / Responsibilities
Wood are sourcing an Instrument Technician Improver to joina client's site at Bacton. The successful candidate will be responsible for the inspection of all instruments systems, PPM in general, repair and calibration of instrumentation. Required to conduct tests of equipment and assist Plant Operator to ensure safe and efficient instrument operation.
Skills / Qualifications
• Recognised Instrument Apprenticeship or equivalent training scheme
• NVQ/SVQ Level 3 certification or equivalent in Maintenance
• Knowledge of hydrocarbon/Industrial production systems and associated hazards
• Good understanding of process instrumentation
• Good knowledge of process control systems
• Good knowledge of fire and gas detection and ESD systems
• Clear understanding of cause and effect logic diagrams
• Fully familiar with the permit to work system and isolation procedures
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.