Primary Teacher + TLR - EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Good Primary School Barking and Dagenham
We are an impressive 3 Form Entry Primary School in the Borough of Barking and Dagenham. We are looking for 2 Primary Teachers for a September start. These are both full time, and permanent posts with the opportunity to take on a TLR.
Our Head Teacher has created a fantastic welcoming, supportive and hardworking ethos throughout the Primary School, it's a real credit to the results they produce year on year. She prides herself on the CPD and journeys she takes all her Primary Teachers on, in and out of the classroom. She ensures you are given all the resources needed to excel, as well as that all-important work life balance!
She's looking to recruit 2 Primary Teachers for September and has left the Year Group completely open, from EYFS, KS1 and KS2. There are also TLR opportunities on offer for exceptional candidates!
Does this sound like the Primary Teacher + TLR opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
• Primary Teacher + TLR
• Choice of year group - EYFS, KS1 or KS2
• TLR Opportunities - Phase Lead, Year Group Lead & Subject Lead
• Inspiring and motivating the younger generation
• September start - Full Time & Permanent
• MPS3 - UPS3 + TLR (Size depending on responsibility)
• London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
• Must have UK QTS
• Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum required
• You must show a passion and creative flare towards education and inspiring young minds
• Must have a few years experience in the same school
• Understanding of the teaching standards
• Lesson observations required: 'Good or Outstanding'
• Graded 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
• Large Primary School - Mixed gender and multi-cultural
• Strong SLT in place - Fantastic Executive Head Teacher
• Creative and forward-thinking ethos throughout the Primary School
• Fantastic CPD opportunities on offer
• Located in the Borough of Barking and Dagenham
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references. This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To apply for this Primary Teacher + TLR opportunity your detailed CV to Clarus Education now to be considered. We will be contacting those shortlisted within 48 hours of an application.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.