EYFS KS1 KS2 Class Teacher & English Lead TLR Outstanding Primary School Brent
We are an impressive 2 Form Entry Primary School in the Borough of Brent. We are looking for Primary Class Teacher and English Lead for September 2023!
Our Head Teacher has created a fantastic welcoming, supportive and hardworking ethos throughout the Primary School, it's a real credit to the results they produce year on year. She prides herself on the CPD and journeys she takes all her Primary Teachers on, in and out of the classroom. She ensures you are given all the resources needed to excel, as well as that all-important work life balance!
She's looking to recruit a Primary Class Teacher for September and has left the Year Group completely open, from EYFS, KS1 and KS2. There are also TLR opportunity as an English Lead on offer for exceptional candidates!
Does this sound like the Primary Teacher + TLR opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
• Primary Teacher + TLR
• Choice of year group - EYFS, KS1 or KS2
• TLR Opportunities - English lead
• Inspiring and motivating the younger generation
• September start - Full Time & Permanent
• MPS3 - UPS3 + TLR (Size depending on responsibility)
• London Borough of Brent
• Must have UK QTS
• Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum required
• You must show a passion and creative flare towards education and inspiring young minds
• Understanding of the teaching standards
• Lesson observations required: 'Good or Outstanding'
• Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted report
• Large Primary School - Mixed gender and multi-cultural
• Strong SLT in place - Fantastic Executive Head Teacher
• Creative and forward-thinking ethos throughout the Primary School
• Fantastic CPD opportunities on offer
• Focus on staff wellbeing
• Located in the Borough of Brent
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references. This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To apply for this Primary Teacher + TLR opportunity your detailed CV to Clarus Education now to be considered. We will be contacting those shortlisted within 48 hours of an application.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.